There is no cost to any family member staying at the camp for any of this time. There is a gift shop/coffee shop and optional things to do during the “Lights” which can be purchased and enjoyed, but all lodging and meals have been covered!
- We will bring in dinner for all who arrive on Wednesday. To ensure we have plenty to go around, please make sure to let us know if you plan to arrive Wednesday
- We will have a “traditional” Thanksgiving meal in the Heritage House on Thursday and plan to do our bingo later that day, with leftovers and plenty of food for supper. For those who plan to come in on Thanksgiving Day, we will plan to have our Thanksgiving meal around 1:30 p.m. So, those who can only come for that day or arrive on that day will have plenty of time to make it
- As is custom, following the singing of the Doxology, we will be having our Swedish pancake breakfast Friday morning
- The first night of “Lights of Tejas” will begin Friday night at 5:30 (to 10:00) p.m. Dinner will be available and served in the camp dining hall from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Fireworks will conclude the evening.
- Breakfast will be served in the dining hall from 8 to 9:30 a.m.. Checkout on Saturday will be at 11 a.m. as the camp will be hosting other overnight guest for Lights of Tejas that evening